So I am running out of time and I have a lot going on. I did make some progress today at the expense of a new wood tool. The tool snapped while working on removal of wood material. I removed all the bark material and sanded the wood to be very smooth.
I also made it to where Yoka can wear it on his head. You can sort of see the theme I am working on with this custom. He will be a forest guardian.
I had to wash Yoka again since he was covered with saw dust. In the morning I am going to primer him before going to the Doe Doe office. I have two days of nice weather so I have to get my base coats done.