Saturday, March 23, 2013

2013 St Louis Comic Con

This was my first Comic con and it was a pretty good experience. Got to see a few interesting characters like the Fonz, Lou Ferrigno, and plenty of artist. Stan Lee and some other big names were there but I was mostly interested in perusing the artist halls. I took my wife and daughter and much of the time we just wandered around and checked out the cosplayers and the interesting local booths. For example, Voltron had a booth because he is animated here in St Louis, as was Denver the last Dinosaur. I'll be going to more of these, and maybe have a booth down the line. I have been kind of kicking around ideas for my and my daughter to cosplay when she is a little older. It was a fun event, and hopefully they bring it back again next year.

Anyhow, I'll let the images do the talking.
 

 
 
 
 



 

 As always you can follow me at http://instagram.com/noritoy to see daily toy pics and stay up to date on all my latest projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment